- I grew up constantly moving between three countries
- I have a background in acting and dancing
- I always hated the way my voice sounds on camera, finding it too squeaky and high-pitched and annoying. BUT I was editing a Youtube video yesterday (the first one where you can actually hear my voice) and decided that I actually really like it. (Also, I have a Youtube channel. It’s https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyKFLD6Juza5VSzb-2tUh0w)
- I used to be a long-distance runner
- For the past year, the “m” and “(” keys on my keyboard haven’t worked. After a couple of months, it got so bad that “m”s started to appear after every y, x and n and I would have to press delete after using any of these keys. Can you imagine how difficult writing blog posts (or, for that matter, stories, emails and university essays) was?
- Ever since my first week of uni, I have dreamed of one day becoming a TA and conducting tutorials by myself. This semester, I finally get to do that!
- I’m not a fan of travelling. I love reading about foreign countries, finding out what daily life there is like, researching their history and looking at photos, but I just think that travelling involves so much hassle that it doesn’t feel worth it.
- When I was in primary school, I started up my own magazine called “Alien News”
- I absolutely adore Agatha Christie’s books
- I spend way too much time watching Youtube videos
Thank you for reading this! Feel free to post some things that most people don’t know about you in the comments and check out everyone else’s posts:
Cathy at A Boy and His Mom
Shelby at Fit as a Mama Bear
Kandice at A Cotton Kandi Life – Freebie! 7 Online Money Makers for WAHM
Megan at Our Poetic Chaos
Maria at Dapper House Designs
Stephanie at You Are My Son Shine – Freebie! Home Emergency Checklist
Lilly at Moonbeams on the Path
Kimberly at Wildflower Four –
Amanda at Easy On The Tongue – Freebie! Nursery Printable